We allow one pet only in the Editor's room. Please call us first when making a reservation with a pet.
- Small Pets only - up to 25 lbs.
- The Sleigh Maker Inn understands the relationship between owners and their pets. Our policies have been created for the well-being of your pet and the convenience and consideration of our other guests.
- Pets are allowed in the Editors room only. (If the Editor's room is book, please call and we can discuss your situation)
- Your pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained when present in common areas inside and everywhere outside.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on the property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not disturbed.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the inn from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The inn reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate with the cost of any and all damages.
- Pet is not to be let unattended.
- For your pet's safety and the safety of our staff (Jim and myself,) we will not enter a room when the pet is not caged unless the owner is present.