Standard Policies for one room.
These policies are different than your normal hotel. Being a small 3 guest room bed and breakfast, it hurts our income greatly if you book then cancel. We don’t try to sell reserved rooms to anyone else unlike hotels that don’t worry about overbooking due to their large number of rooms. (Regular repeat business travelers, we offer a more flexible policy, please call for details 508-836-5546)
The Sleigh Maker Inn Bed & Breakfast is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Please read this information as it does contain deposit, cancellation fees, and refund policies. These policies are repeated when you make a reservation and there will be a check box that you have read them.
- A valid credit card number is needed to make a reservation along with name(s) of guest(s) and contact information.
- We do have a cat
- Guest rooms are up a flight of stairs.
OUR DEPOSIT/CANCELLATION POLICIES AND FEES
Cancellation fee: (Written notice is required for all cancellations. Email is sufficient)
- 1 to 3 nights ~A deposit equal to one night's stay for up to 3 nights will be charged at the time of booking.
- 4 nights or more ~A deposit equal to 30% of the total stay amount will be charged at the time of booking.
- 14 days or more prior to check in date. $15 per room per night. Balance of deposit will be refunded.
- 2 days up to 13 days prior to check in date. The full deposit is the cancellation fee. (If we are able to re-book your stay (room and full number of nights) after you cancel, then the cancellation fee will be the same as 14 days or more.
- No shows or cancellations with less than 2 days notice will be responsible for payment of all rooms and nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date. (If we are able to re-book your stay (room and full number of nights) after you cancel, then the cancellation fee will be the same as 14 days or more.
- There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies, or weather related issues. We will make every effort to re-book the room and return the balance of your deposit.
Pleae call if you have any questions, we are always happy to speak with you and answer all of you questions and discuss your concerns.